Monday 25 May 2015

SAD NEWS

I am so sorry to have learned that my publisher, Omnibus Books, will be closing down at the end of this year. I have been writing for Omnibus since they agreed to publish my Dulcie and Dud Series in 2002 and working with their team has been a joy and a marvellous learning curve. Publisher Dyan, editors Celia, Gina and previously Penny, plus Patricia and Bev, have been a part of my creative life for so many years, encouraging me, mentoring me and coaxing the very best out of me as a writer.  I'm not sure what I shall do without them.

But we keeps on keeping on and I have a number of ideas and drafts for children's picture books, early readers and novels, which I am determined to complete. All I have to do then is find a publishing team as fantastic as the one at Omnibus!

I know that every other Omnibus author and illustrator joins with me in wishing the team every blessing and satisfaction in whatever they turn their hands to next.

Thank you, guys, my Omnibus ride  has been the best and I wouldn't have missed it for quids! xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment